07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Herbert: Goal is to be able to play tennis at Pioneer Park a year from now
- Utah's Purple merges with N.Y. company in $1.1 billion deal
- Have You Seen This? Gang of goats vandalize office
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Utahns denounce Trump's ban on transgender troops in US military