05/24/2013 7:51amSmall businesses are being targeted by cyber criminals more frequently, and experts say business owners aren't doing enough to keep it from happening to them. Many owners aren't even taking basic steps to protect themselves.
Browse by Day Archive
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- Lady Gaga reveals she has PTSD
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.
- 911 calls document moments surrounding American Fork shootings