05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Infants should share parents' room to avoid SIDS, report says
- Ex-wife of former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle sues company
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Heber City man killed in head-on collision with semi
- Piano Guys ‘not giving up,’ continuing search for missing daughter
- Homeowner goes all out for Halloween to help family in need
- Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters