04/25/2013 11:01amApple announced its second quarter results this week, beating even optimistic forecasts and announcing expansions to stock buyback and dividends programs. Apple also teased new software, products coming in June and this fall.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Woman drowns trying to save dogs in Tanner Park stream
- Motorcyclist going estimated 140 mph dies after crashing in Virgin River Gorge
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- The Triple Team: Joe Johnson carries Jazz to Game 4 win
- College student killed during hammer throw at track meet
- Police pick up adorable intruders: A pair of pygmy goats
- Have You Seen This? Dad still dad when asleep
- New LDS temple in France opens to the public
- Scams push foreclosure fraud to limit, taking victims' homes