04/25/2013 11:01amApple announced its second quarter results this week, beating even optimistic forecasts and announcing expansions to stock buyback and dividends programs. Apple also teased new software, products coming in June and this fall.
Browse by Day Archive
- Timpanogos High 4th Utah school to receive violent threats in 4 days
- Friday storm dumps 6 inches of snow, delays flights at SLC airport
- Police searching for missing, endangered South Jordan man
- Utah teacher agrees with Trump: Arming teachers is 'more of a solution'
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- After school shooting, Florida leaders propose new gun laws
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- The cutting edge of sports data: 6 projects that could change our understanding of basketball