04/02/2013 11:49amMusic and rhythm are something that have been seen only in humans. Keeping a beat has been observed in some parrots and related species. But there's one more species on the dance floor now: sea lions.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Utahns denounce Trump's ban on transgender troops in US military
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Exhibitors mixed on Outdoor Retailer moving to Colorado