03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Friday storm dumps 6 inches of snow, causes 130 crashes
- Timpanogos High 4th Utah school to receive violent threats in 4 days
- Have You Seen This? Underwater forest
- Ex-Trump aide pleads guilty, will cooperate in Russia probe
- Utah teacher agrees with Trump: Arming teachers is 'more of a solution'
- Russian, Utah authorities seek next of kin for fallen WWII soldier
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- After school shooting, Florida leaders propose new gun laws