03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother