03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Utah couple was celebrating anniversary on cruise
- 3-year-old girl in critical condition after being hit by car
- Road trip? Here's the healthiest fast food meals
- Police: Man arrested after attempted kidnapping at Liberty Park
- 2 girls hospitalized after being struck by lightning in Beaver County
- Woman remembers sister killed in plane crash as one who lifted others
- Missing teenage girl from Gunnison found safe in Cedar City
- 2 dead after SLC crash, TRAX service affected near U.
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized