03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Utahns find relief from the smog a few thousand feet up
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory