03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- 1 killed, 1 injured when vehicle slams into semitruck
- Common household chemicals hurt our health, study says
- SLC Council accuses Biskupski of 'lacking leadership' over housing, homeless funding
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him