03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season with heavy snow tonight and Monday
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- 2 Utahns behind Pyeongchang Olympic ice sheets
- Canine influenza spreads to East Idaho
- More Utah minorities sentenced to prison in 2017
- Have You Seen This? Utahn plays world’s first titanium acoustic violin
- Utah man killed in Wyoming avalanche