03/02/2013 10:23amThe last four years of my life after quitting my data plan have been irreversibly better than the four previous years in which I subscribed to a plan. I did it because I was tired of being on a self-imposed work leash.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Kenny Chesney calls cop to apologize for saying he had died
- George Will: Trump's judge comments prompted exit from GOP
- Coal terminal plan pits jobs against environmental concerns
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Have You Seen This? Proud grandpa sobs at NHL draft