02/10/2013 12:05pmFew things fascinate and terrify the public like the words "shark attack." But a new study asserts that "not all shark attacks are created equal," and provides new definitions for human–shark encounters.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Family says fallen rescuer often 'gave all he had' to others
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'