02/10/2013 9:58pmMumford & Sons wrapped up a completely unpredictable Grammy Awards with perhaps the most surprising win of the night, taking home album of the year for "Babel."
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- Jazz trade down, draft Weber State's Bolomboy and 2 others
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'