12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- 10 takeaways from Donald Trump's Republican Convention
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- First lady, James Corden hit the road for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Man critically injured in motorcycle crash on SR-190
- Ameritech offers accelerated pathway to nursing ahead of nursing shortage
- Judge likely to order new trial for Orem man convicted of murdering wife