12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Local entrepreneurs aim to feed 1 billion hungry by November 2020