12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Water used to dislodge boulders at Zion National Park
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- 12K pages of design may propel a nuclear energy future for Utah consumers