12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- 24+ Green Monday deals better than Cyber Monday - SPONSORED
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Family says fallen rescuer often 'gave all he had' to others
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights