07/20/2013 8:41amLooking for another reason to indulge in some retail therapy? Try this one on for size: your shopping habit is good for your health. A new study finds that women burn up to 15,000 calories a year while shopping — equivalent to walking seven marathons.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man arrested in West Valley after taking 99-year-old woman hostage
- Revised transportation task force bill would hike state sales tax to 4.85%
- Utah County officials searching for 24-year-old missing woman
- 4 killed in San Juan County plane crash identified
- Minor injuries in shuttle bus rollover near Utah-Idaho border
- House approves diesel emissions testing in Utah County
- 1 hospitalized after hit-and-run crash in Tooele
- The Triple Team: Jazz pull out win against struggling Mavericks
- Trump says arming teachers in schools 'Up to States'
- Fire burns vacant Emigration Canyon home