05/01/2013 9:03amArizona is home to some of the Old West's most iconic towns, including Tombstone and Jerome. This gallery features photos from Arizona's ghost towns. Some are restored to their original beauty, while others are untouched relics.
Browse by Day Archive
- US official says Orlando shooter's widow has been arrested
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Fight 'Blue Monday' with yellow — and other positivity tips