04/26/2013 8:46pmHow far would you go to honor a dying person's last request? One man in Kansas is on a seemingly impossible journey to carry out his mother's last wish: that her firstborn granddaughter receive her wedding ring.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash