04/23/2013 8:34pmI couldn't get the Boston marathon bombing out of my head. Sadness engulfed me. Is that the world we live in? Is that the world my kids will be raised in? A picture of a seven-year-old boy giving everything he had renewed my faith in humanity.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt
- Northbound I-15 reopens after crash, vehicle fire in SLC