03/10/2013 7:34pmFor years I would get embarrassed, sometimes humiliated, when my kids would have those unfortunate accidents in public places — you know what I'm talking about. After a recent incident at the store with my youngest, I had a different reaction — I laughed.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- El Chapo is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown