12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Fallen police officers honored in off-road memorial ride in Moab
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Fire engulfs $700K motorhome on I-15 in Virgin River Gorge
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah
- Angry Jon Huntsman Sr. calls for ousting of U. president