12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah House votes to remove sales tax on food
- Logan High teacher charged in sexual misconduct case
- Video shows trooper vehicle hit for a second time during snowy conditions
- Army awards medals to students killed in Florida shooting
- Trump urges ban on gun devices like bump stocks
- 19-year-old man injured in Tooele rollover crash dies
- Judge: Man accused of assisting teen's suicide is competent
- Idaho lawmaker not sorry for yelling 'abortion is murder'
- Attorney admits he lied to Mueller's federal agents
- Romney on relationship with Trump: 'I’ve seen eye to eye with the President'