03/31/2014 8:41pmEvery once in awhile we see a news story about someone being treated in a hyperbaric chamber, usually because he or she is suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. But hyperbaric oxygen therapy is effective in myriad conditions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- Museum to discuss efforts to see if bones belong to pirate
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- Salt Lake lawmaker urges restorative justice to better manage school discipline
- Team LeBron edges Team Stephen 148-145 in All-Star Game
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'