04/04/2013 7:33pmMy third child recently observed that having watched his oldest sister become a teenager, he didn't want his brother to suffer the same fate. I can't say that I blame him. To be clear, teenagers have tons of fabulous traits. But as long as I'm being clear, I'll be honest: they get a bad rap for good reason.
Browse by Day Archive
- Friday storm dumps 6 inches of snow, causes 130 crashes
- Timpanogos High 4th Utah school to receive violent threats in 4 days
- Have You Seen This? Underwater forest
- Ex-Trump aide pleads guilty, will cooperate in Russia probe
- Utah teacher agrees with Trump: Arming teachers is 'more of a solution'
- Russian, Utah authorities seek next of kin for fallen WWII soldier
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- After school shooting, Florida leaders propose new gun laws