03/11/2013 7:37pmOne of every seven people in the United States will develop a nosebleed at some point, thanks in large part to the structure of the human nose. But there are factors that contribute to an increased risk, as well as a few easy ways to stop the bleeding.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Florida man survives lightning strike, spider, snake bites
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Utah parents unsatisfied with Mylan's efforts to lower EpiPen costs
- Man charged with 3 aggravated murders ordered to stand trial
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead