11/20/2012 7:28pmUtah has received a "B" grade for its preterm birth rate in 2012, according to a new report by the March of Dimes, a nonprofit organization focused on promoting the health of mothers and babies.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Fruit Heights resident fears houses will slide following flood
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Jumbo airtanker gets approval to fight US wildfires
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake