Man who survived Unabomber found unique path to heal, forgive
February 20, 1987 will forever remain a notorious date in Utah’s history, marking the time the Unabomber struck here and claimed one of his many victims.
Latest News & Features
Alex Cabrero, KSL TV | Posted Feb 20th - 9:00am
A grassroots group gathered enough signatures to put a city council vote on rezoning some land to a ballot vote in Summit County.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Feb 20th - 8:18am
Police are searching for a pickup truck after a 9-year-old boy was injured Wednesday in a hit-and-run crash.
Merritt Jewel, KSL.com | Posted Feb 20th - 8:13am
Americans infected with the coronavirus were evacuated from Japan back to the United States in biocontainment units made in Ogden.
Debate takeaways: What Democratic presidential candidates said about 3 issues that resonate with young voters
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Feb 20th - 7:51am
The Democratic presidential debate covered a vast range of topics that saw the candidates pull few punches. Here’s what the contenders had to say about three issues that resonate with younger voters: gender equality, health care and climate change.
Kyle Dunphey, KSL | Posted Feb 20th - 7:21am
Mark Pierce and his wife were spending a snowy February night relaxing at their cabin east of Heber City when the explosion happened.
Dave Cawley, KSL Newsradio | Posted Feb 20th - 6:25am
One by one, attorney Anne Bremner walked through a list of nearly 50 “red flags” that preceded the killings of Charlie and Braden Powell, Susan Powell’s sons.
Ashraf Khalil and Mark Sherman, Associated Press | Posted Feb 20th - 5:56am
Roger Stone, a staunch ally of President Donald Trump, faces sentencing Thursday on his convictions for witness tampering and lying to Congress.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Posted Feb 19th - 9:57pm
Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard will make a campaign stop in Utah this weekend, including a day on the slopes.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Feb 19th - 8:45pm
Sam Merrill poured in 26 points, and Justin Bean added 20 points and 14 rebounds to help Utah State pull away from hapless Wyoming, 78-58, Wednesday night at the Dee Glenn Smith Spectrum.
Katie McKellar, KSL | Posted Feb 19th - 8:21pm
Brett Peterson, director of Utah’s Division of Juvenile Justice Services, listed off several notes on an elementary school-aged child who had been brought into a detention center.
Marjorie Cortez, KSL | Posted Feb 19th - 8:04pm
The value of the weighted pupil unit, the basic building block of public education funding in Utah, would be boosted 4% under the latest recommendations.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Feb 19th - 7:40pm
Brigham Young University has attempted to clarify changes made to the Honor Code and what those changes mean for LGBT students after the school removed the section on "homosexual behavior" from the university's code of conduct.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Posted Feb 19th - 7:33pm
A federal appeals court has upheld St. George businessman Jeremy Johnson’s already reduced prison sentence.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Feb 19th - 7:01pm
The Walkara Way Project may soon bring 1,000 acres of public space aimed to increase recreational activity and put an end to a lengthy land dispute.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Feb 19th - 6:34pm
“Dalton’s stepped in and saved everybody else,” BYU coach Mark Pope said, “so it’s everybody else’s time to step in and save Dalton for a little while."
Graham Dudley, KSL.com | Posted Feb 19th - 5:34pm
The Provo City Council on Tuesday narrowly approved a much-debated new ordinance that will allow brewpubs, restaurants that brew their own beer on-site, to operate in certain sections of the city.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Posted Feb 19th - 5:11pm
Several state agencies, including the Utah Attorney General’s Office, falsely obtained more than $50 million in federal stimulus money, according to an unsealed lawsuit.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Feb 19th - 4:46pm
A Syracuse man who allegedly told police he was setting fires inside a vacant house so he could take pictures has been charged with arson.
'I would love to play with Drew again': Former BYU star Taysom Hill reacts to Saints QB's decision to return
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Feb 19th - 4:39pm
Drew Brees is coming back to the NFL, and presumably with the New Orleans Saints. But what does that mean for Saints backup and former BYU quarterback Taysom Hill?
- BYU attempts to clarify removal of 'homosexual behavior' section from Honor Code
- Attorneys question social workers' priorities in lawsuit over Powell children’s murders
- Man who survived Unabomber found unique path to heal, forgive
- Utah company's biocontainment units help U.S. coronavirus patients come home
- VA paid $177K to dead Tooele man found in freezer
- Debate takeaways: What Democratic presidential candidates said about 3 issues that resonate with young voters
- Payson police searching for truck after 9-year-old boy injured in hit-and-run crash
- Dirty dining? KSL Investigators look into popular Salt Lake restaurant rankings
- Coalville group gathers enough signatures for land rezoning referendum
- New 'ministerial' church handbook clarifies transgender guidelines, excommunication
- Dalton Nixon's ankle injury has No. 23 BYU basketball hurting before season-finale homestand
- 'I would love to play with Drew again': Former BYU star Taysom Hill reacts to Saints QB's decision to return
- LeBron James the author: Children's book from NBA star to be published in August
- Patrick Kinahan: Are the Jazz talented enough to make a deep playoff run?