ZOODLES WITH MEATBALLS:
1 lb ground beef
1 lb Italian sausage casing removed
1 t garlic powder
1 t onion powder
1/2 t salt
For the meatballs:
1. mix all the ingredients together 2. form meat balls
3. cook in simmering sauce for an hour or in an oven at 425 degrees for 20 minutes
For the Zoodles:
1. use a spiralizer or a peeler to make noodle ribbons
2. saute for 5-7 minutes or until desired softness
3. drain water
4. add meatballs and sauce and top with basil and parmesan
We're sorry, currently this live video stream is only available inside of Utah or an approved RSL broadcast territory.
We base your location on your IP address. Some providers IP addresses may show your location outside of the state, even though you are physically within the state boundaries. For more information about RSL on KSL, please see our FAQ.