Uncle 'uncooperative' as search continues for missing 5-year-old
Logan officials say their main suspect is "uncooperative" as crews continue their search for a missing 5-year-old girl who was last seen early Saturday morning.
Latest News & Features
Pat Eaton-Robb, Associated Press | Posted May 26th - 6:02pm
A glimpse of student athletes in peak physical condition vaping just moments after competing in a football game led Stamford High School Principal Raymond Manka to reconsider his approach to the epidemic.
Marjorie Cortez, KSL | Posted May 26th - 5:25pm
Vernal police identified Sunday a 3-year-old girl who was allegedly smothered to death by her stepmother in mid-March as Arianna Rose Stout.
Jasen Lee, KSL | Posted May 26th - 4:51pm
With the cost of rental housing rising along the Wasatch Front, a local company is offering an alternative to the traditional housing stock, but not without concern from some and enthusiasm from others.
Franklin Briceno, Associated Press | Posted May 26th - 4:10pm
A powerful magnitude 8.0 earthquake struck a remote part of the Amazon jungle in Peru early Sunday, collapsing buildings and knocking out power to some areas but causing only one reported death.
Katie McKellar, KSL | Posted May 26th - 3:34pm
The Utah Good Governance Advisory Board — tasked with studying a potential change of Utah County's form of government — agreed to recommend a change to the Utah County Commission.
Jenna Fryer, Associated Press | Posted May 26th - 2:46pm
Simon Pagenaud arrived at Indianapolis Motor Speedway this month with his job on the line and rumors swirling around Gasoline Alley that Alexander Rossi could soon replace him at Team Penske.
Steve Almasy, CNN | Posted May 26th - 1:11pm
It had been more than two weeks that she had been lost in a thick Hawaiian forest, and Amanda Eller was at an end.
Alex Cabrero, KSL TV | Posted May 26th - 12:36pm
Utah has been so dry the past few seasons, farmers across the state were hoping for water this year. However, all the snow and seemingly constant rain this season is proof there can be too much of a good thing.
Lindsey Bahr, Associated Press | Posted May 26th - 11:44am
Moviegoers voted with their dollars and chose the familiar over the new this Memorial Day weekend. The Walt Disney Co.'s live-action remake of "Aladdin" crushed the competition at the box office, which included two new original R-rated films that opened as counterprogramming to the family pic: The critically acclaimed teen comedy "Booksmart" and the horror movie "Brightburn."
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted May 26th - 10:45am
After 36 years, Utah Symphony principal tubist Gary Ofenloch has sounded his final notes with the group.
Tim Talley and Sue Ogrocki, Associated Press | Posted May 26th - 10:19am
A tornado leveled a motel and tore through a mobile home park near Oklahoma City overnight, killing two people and injuring at least 29 others before a second twister raked a suburb of Tulsa more than 100 miles (160 kilometers) away, authorities said Sunday.
Cara MacDonald, KSL.com | Posted May 26th - 9:43am
Utah not only leads the world with international dark skies and stargazing destinations, it also offers a mix of fantastic night hikes and camping, as well as astronomy festivals and other events.
Marjorie Cortez, KSL | Posted May 26th - 8:06am
Southern Utah University's Gerald R. Sherratt Library has made a sizable donation of materials to the National Museum of Brazil, which was destroyed by fire in September 2018.
Alex Cabrero, KSL TV | Posted May 25th - 10:36pm
Students made blankets honoring Draper firefighter Matt Burchett, West Valley code enforcement officer Jill Robinson, Utah National guardsman Brent Taylor, South Salt Lake Police officer David Romrell, and Provo Police officer Joseph Shinners.
The Associated Press | Posted May 25th - 10:15pm
A Hawaii woman has been found alive in a forest on Maui island after going missing more than two weeks ago.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted May 25th - 9:43pm
Rodriguez scored her fourth goal of the season, and Makenzy Doniak added a second for the Royals for the first time all year as Utah took a 2-0 shutout Saturday from the still-winless Orlando Pride at Rio Tinto Stadium.
Marjorie Cortez, KSL | Posted May 25th - 9:22pm
New science standards for public school students in grades K through five and nine through 12 advanced to the Utah State Board of Education Friday after a board committee approved the proposed standards largely unchanged.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Posted May 25th - 8:31pm
Former Utah Supreme Court Justice Ronald E. Nehring died Friday from complications due to cancer at age 71.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted May 25th - 7:53pm
Just seven months after returning from a 10-day tour through South America, Latter-day Saint prophet President Russell M. Nelson flew off for another ministry tour in the Pacific. Here's what he's been up to.
- Utah police identify 3-year-old girl allegedly smothered to death by stepmother
- Uncle 'uncooperative' as search continues for missing 5-year-old
- Now that Salt Lake City allows mother-in-law units, a local company is looking to fill the space
- Magnitude 8 earthquake strikes Amazon jungle in Peru
- 'We're at the mercy of Mother Nature': Above-average rain impacting Utah farmers
- Hate makes a comeback in the Pacific Northwest
- 70-year-old Utah man dies in waters off Hawaii
- Rescued hiker's survival story: 17 days in Hawaii forest on berries, river water and smarts
- Discipline or treatment? Schools rethinking vaping response
- Authorities continue search for 5-year-old girl after uncle located
- Magnitude 8 earthquake strikes Amazon jungle in Peru
- Fighting among inmates at Brazil prison kills at least 15
- Italian exit polls indicate Matteo Salvini's right-wing populist League is leading Italian party in European election
- Greek prime minister Tsipras calls for a snap national election following European election loss
- Rep. John Lewis tells graduates to 'get in trouble'
- French government cautious on Fiat-Chrysler-Renault hookup
- Turnout for European Parliament elections at 50.5%, a 20-year high and 8 points higher than 2014, spokesman says
- Exit poll: Poland's ruling right-wing Law and Justice party leading in European Parliament vote with 42.4%