Death in Millcreek is possible homicide, police say
Unified police are treating a death in the Millcreek area as a possible homicide.
Latest News & Features
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Feb 18th - 6:44pm
A Utah Department of Public Safety helicopter was able to navigate around a winter storm and into a slot canyon to hoist a man trapped in quicksand to safety.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Feb 18th - 6:01pm
A man is in critical condition after he fell into a trench at a construction site and it collapsed on him on Monday afternoon, authorities said.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Feb 18th - 5:33pm
A West Valley woman has been convicted in a case in which police say she was hired by a convenience store and quickly went to work stealing money.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Feb 18th - 4:56pm
The director of a group home in Ogden has been charged with allegedly abusing one of the residents.
Marjorie Cortez, KSL | Posted Feb 18th - 4:18pm
The Utah Senate gave final passage to HB81 on Friday, which directs the Utah State Board of Education to reimagine how public school counselors serve students.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Feb 18th - 3:39pm
It was a good week for the BYU basketball program — both men’s and women’s teams. And the Cougars were adequately rewarded Monday by the West Coast Conference.
Matthew Brown, Deseret News | Posted Feb 18th - 3:25pm
A bill that would create a "safe harbor" for banks and credit unions to serve marijuana related businesses got a hearing Wednesday, six years after it was first introduced.
Dr. Edith Bracho-sanchez, CNN | Posted Feb 18th - 3:14pm
Screen time has more than doubled for children under 2 years old since 1997, a new study found..
Xoel Cardenas, KSL.com | Posted Feb 18th - 2:04pm
On very special occasions, you’ll see an amazing display of soccer ball juggling from a nonprofessional player that leaves you breathless. This is one of those occasions.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Feb 18th - 12:33pm
A Cedar City man accused of stabbing another man in Enoch will be sentenced Tuesday after reaching a quick plea deal in his case.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Feb 18th - 11:44am
Salt Lake police said Monday they have made contact with a man involved in a potential hate crime.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Feb 18th - 11:29am
Here are some of the best moments from the key plays of the week.
The Associated Press | Posted Feb 18th - 11:02am
A proposal in the Utah Legislature would allow female jail inmates to take birth control while behind bars, though county sheriffs have raised concerns about cost of providing the medication.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Feb 18th - 10:33am
A man convicted less than a year ago of a sexual crime against a juvenile has been arrested for investigation of voyeurism after his latest alleged victim turned the tables on him, according to police.
Mark Oliver, KSL Newsradio | Posted Feb 18th - 10:02am
The children of anti-vaccination parents are taking to the internet to ask how they can get vaccinations without their parents’ permission.
Annie Knox, KSL | Posted Feb 18th - 8:01am
Several women urged a panel of Utah lawmakers on Friday to support a proposal they said would make it easier for others like them to exit polygamous communities. It is one of several measures seeking to better protect domestic violence victims.
Kim Giles, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Feb 18th - 7:01am
In this edition of LIFEadvice, Coach Kim shares how changing your perspective could help you be less jealous of other people's lives.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Feb 17th - 10:14pm
A man who became trapped in quicksand while hiking in Zion National Park was rescued over the weekend.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Feb 17th - 9:48pm
Two students are under investigation in Duchesne County after the principal of Altamont High School disarmed one of the them, according to the sheriff's office.
- Woman convicted of stealing from work her first day on the job
- Death in Millcreek is possible homicide, police say
- Man in critical condition after being caught in trench collapse in St. George
- Director of Ogden treatment center charged with child abuse
- Salt Lake police investigating potential hate crime after attack on gay man caught on video
- Surgeon becomes first in Salt Lake to perform life-changing sleep apnea operation
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
- Police: Voyeur caught by alleged victim's own secret recording
- Utah rescuer describes efforts to help man trapped in quicksand at Zion National Park
- 2019's biggest supermoon lights up the sky tonight and tomorrow
Girls basketball: Defending 6A champ Fremont holds off American Fork; Herriman makes history with win
- BYU's TJ Haws, Brenna Chase named WCC players of the week in men's, women's hoops
- Girls basketball: Taylorsville breaks through; Bingham gets revenge in 6A first round
- Great Clips of the Week: Jordan, Timpanogos hoops earn clutch wins in dramatic fashion
- Team LeBron rallies to beat Team Giannis, 178-164