Police: Teen injured in Herriman crash expected to survive, could face charges
A teen critically injured when the motorcycle he was riding crashed into a dump truck is expected to recover, but he may face reckless driving charges, police said.
Latest News & Features
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Posted Jun 19th - 1:44pm
A new group calling itself Abortion-Free Utah launched a campaign Wednesday to end elective abortion in the state.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Jun 19th - 12:41pm
I-80 has reopened after a 12-car train derailed and spilled ammonium nitrate east of Wells, Nevada, Wednesday afternoon, officials said.
Cara MacDonald, KSL.com | Posted Jun 19th - 12:09pm
Outdoor Retailer has been a staple of the outdoor recreation industry for years, but many people don’t fully understand what it does for the outdoor industry or why it has such a massive economic impact.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Jun 19th - 11:33am
Seven juveniles who allegedly broke into an elementary school by going through the roof were rounded up by Salt Lake police late Tuesday.
Susannah George, Associated Press | Posted Jun 19th - 11:11am
President Donald Trump's Iran policy is ultimately aimed at bringing Tehran to the negotiating table, the U.S. special envoy for Iran testified Wednesday as lawmakers demanded clarity about the administration's strategy in the Middle East.
Sloan Schrage, KSL TV and Lori Prichard, KSL TV | Posted Jun 19th - 11:04am
With just a few taps in a food delivery app, we can have our favorite meals brought to us from pretty much any restaurant.
Jasen Lee, KSL | Posted Jun 19th - 11:02am
A national workforce panel is focusing its efforts on finding solutions to the issue of filling millions of open jobs in states like Utah.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Jun 19th - 10:50am
A 17-year-old boy who allegedly shot another male during a confrontation in West Valley City last week has turned himself in.
Why building new airports like Salt Lake City's is rare, and what it might mean for your travel plans
Amanda Olson, Deseret News | Posted Jun 19th - 10:49am
The resources needed for airport revamps are substantial. That's what makes building a new one so remarkable.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Jun 19th - 10:25am
Gov. Gary Herbert met with Pope Francis at Vatican City Wednesday as a part of his 11-day European trade mission to improve trade relations between the state and Europe.
Jamey Keaten and Aya Batrawy, Associated Press | Posted Jun 19th - 10:00am
The gathering on the second floor of the Saudi consulate featured an unlikely collection: a forensic doctor, intelligence and security officers, agents of the crown prince's office. As they waited for their target to arrive, one asked how they would carry out the body.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Jun 19th - 9:38am
Two people were transported to a hospital and more than 50 others were treated for symptoms after a rail car spilled at least 300 gallons of sulfur dioxide in Salt Lake City.
Ellen Knickmeyer, Associated Press | Posted Jun 19th - 9:27am
Despite scientists' increasingly urgent warnings, the Trump administration ordered a sweeping about-face Wednesday on Obama-era efforts to fight climate change, easing restrictions on coal-fired power plants in a move it predicted would revitalize America's sagging coal industry.
Mary Clare Jalonick, Associated Press | Posted Jun 19th - 9:02am
Former top White House adviser Hope Hicks is refusing to answer questions related to her time in the White House in an interview with the House Judiciary Committee, according to several frustrated Democrats who have been in the meeting.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Jun 19th - 8:39am
Delays have mostly disappeared on northbound I-15 after a crash near 3300 South backed traffic up all the way to Midvale Wednesday morning, KSL Traffic reports.
Brady McCombs, Associated Press | Posted Jun 19th - 8:22am
A judge said Tuesday it's time to let a community board on the Utah-Arizona border have final say about who is entitled to buy homes and properties in a trust that once belonged to a sect run by notorious polygamist Warren Jeffs, ending court oversight that began 14 years ago.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Jun 19th - 8:01am
A Fairview man already charged in one case of raping a child now faces additional allegations of sexually abusing children.
Salt Lake Chamber | Posted Jun 19th - 8:00am
Summer in Utah is anything but boring, especially with all of the fun events planned. These are nine activities you can't miss this summer.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Jun 19th - 7:42am
A week and a half ago, 20 women were escorted to a secret country club somewhere in Utah to meet an “LDS Millionaire.” This is what two women said about their experience.
Mike Anderson, KSL TV | Posted Jun 19th - 7:19am
The typical undergraduate thesis project isn’t supposed to attract a lot of attention or controversy. Weber State University student Jeff Colbert, however, chose a subject that did just that.
- Police: Teen injured in Herriman crash expected to survive, could face charges
- 2 women share their experience at the LDS Millionaire event
- Jazz trade for Memphis point guard Mike Conley
- 56 people treated after rail car spills sulfur dioxide in Salt Lake City
- 'Why not now?' Lawmakers debate reparations for slavery
- 'Joints will be separated': Jamal Khashoggi's murder, retold
- I-80 reopens after hazardous material spill, train derailment in Nevada
- More charges for Utah man accused of raping girl
- Salt Lake police arrest 7 juveniles who allegedly broke into elementary school
- New group launches campaign to end elective abortion in Utah
- Utah Warriors fire franchise's only head coach, Alf Daniels, after 2 years
- BYU running backs Ty'Son Williams, Emmanuel Esukpa bring experience to talented Cougar back field
- Ben Anderson: A roundup of the Jazz potential draft picks
- BYU football close to signing extension with ESPN for television, bowl games; adds new tailgate scene
- State water expert not predicting major flooding, warns about high, dangerous waters
- Summer 2019 Outdoor Retailer market to showcase gear, sustainability and recreation in Denver
- Activity passes bundle Utah’s top attractions into affordable packages
- Multi-million dollar project restores aspen ecosystems on Monroe Mountain