1 dead, trooper saved by vest in Layton shooting
Latest News & Features
KSL.com | Posted Aug 28th - 8:46am
Eugene Scott, CNN | Posted Aug 28th - 8:19am
Planned Parenthood sent a report to Congress on Thursday that they say proves undercover videos released attacking the organization are heavily edited and inaccurate.
Jessica Ivins | Posted Aug 28th - 7:40am
The superintendent over a Massachusetts high school is defending a new controversial dress code, saying the goal is to prepare students for the workforce.
Associated Press | Posted Aug 28th - 7:21am
Daphne Sashin, CNN | Posted Aug 28th - 7:03am
Reporters, camera operators and journalism colleagues everywhere openly struggled with their shock and grief on social media after TV reporter Alison Parker and cameraman Adam Ward were shot dead while reporting live on air in Virginia.
Dennis Romboy | Posted Aug 28th - 6:45am
Michael Pearson, CNN | Posted Aug 27th - 10:42pm
New words! In the Oxford dictionary! So exciting! If there were only a word to describe just how exciting.
KSL.com | Posted Aug 27th - 10:34pm
Wendy Leonard | Posted Aug 27th - 10:33pm
Ed Yeates | Posted Aug 27th - 10:06pm
Ben Lockhart and Sam Penrod | Posted Aug 27th - 9:48pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted Aug 27th - 9:03pm
Jennifer Sorensen, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Aug 27th - 8:41pm
Feelings of panic, restlessness, excessive worry, difficulties concentrating and irritability are all common symptoms of anxiety. Here are four mindfulness skills that have proven to reduce anxiety.
Mike Anderson | Posted Aug 27th - 8:14pm
Tracie Snowder | Posted Aug 27th - 7:29pm
Do you crave junk food when you're fighting with your spouse? That might be normal, according to a new study that says people in stressful marriages have "significantly higher" levels of the hormone that makes you hungry.
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted Aug 27th - 7:04pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted Aug 27th - 6:43pm
Geoff Liesik | Posted Aug 27th - 6:35pm
Adam Geller and Alan Suderman, Associated Press | Posted Aug 27th - 6:31pm
On the day he was fired from a Virginia TV station, Vester Flanagan pressed a wooden cross into his boss' hand as two police officers walked him to the door. "You'll need this," he said.
- 1 dead, trooper saved by vest in Layton shooting
- 'Sister Wives' cite gay marriage ruling in polygamy case
- High school legging, yoga pant restrictions angering students
- Surveillance video shows boys leaving suspicious package at school
- Pregnant woman injured in hit-and-run crash; police seek driver
- Tooele coach pleads guilty to having sex with teen girl
- Reward offered in case of cabin 'cereal' burglars
- Man runs across highway, killed in hit-and-run accident
- Teen accused of murdering neighbor now charged with raping her
- 13-year-old son helps rescue Utah dad in Idaho wilderness
▼ DJIA 16613.40 -41.37
▼ Nasdaq 4800.42 -12.29
▼ S&P 500 1981.78 -5.88