Students involved in shooting planned after-school fight, police say
Latest News & Features
Ben Lockhart | Posted Oct 26th - 7:57pm
Noelle Cockett was named Wednesday as the 16th president of Utah State University. She becomes the first woman to head the university.
Amy Joi O'Donoghue | Posted Oct 26th - 7:49pm
A new study by Brigham Young University's Arden Pope and University of Louisville researchers determined a link exists between exposure to air pollution and blood vessel damage. The study included BYU students exposed during winter inversions.
Ashley Kewish | Posted Oct 26th - 7:24pm
KSL first featured Jesus as a Wednesday's Child back in 2014. A family saw his segment and is now in the process of adopting him.
Dennis Romboy | Posted Oct 26th - 6:48pm
Josh Furlong | Posted Oct 26th - 6:46pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Oct 26th - 6:38pm
Patrick Whittle and David Sharp, Associated Press | Posted Oct 26th - 6:23pm
Rigged elections. Vigilante observers. Angry voters. The claims, threats and passions surrounding the presidential race have led communities around the U.S. to move polling places out of schools or cancel classes on Election Day.
Carter Williams | Posted Oct 26th - 5:25pm
A block in Sugar House has been evacuated after a gas leak Wednesday afternoon, fire officials said.
McKenzie Romero | Posted Oct 26th - 5:14pm
Ashley Moser | Posted Oct 26th - 3:34pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted Oct 26th - 3:02pm
Lacey Russell, CNN | Posted Oct 26th - 2:30pm
Technology has never been more advanced, yet children across the United States are entertaining themselves with something very old-school: partially-filled plastic water bottles.
Amanda Taylor, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Oct 26th - 2:01pm
Halloween movies get a lot of attention, and are often seen as the makers of the holiday itself. But the silver screen has plenty of great offerings to celebrate Halloween right alongside the characters you see week-to-week.
Deirdre Walsh and Manu Raju, CNN | Posted Oct 26th - 1:41pm
Top House Republicans are moving to quiet dissent over Speaker's Paul Ryan's rocky relationship with Donald Trump as some on the far right of the GOP conference are threatening to stir up trouble in leadership elections next month.
The Associated Press | Posted Oct 26th - 12:44pm
The Associated Press | Posted Oct 26th - 12:11pm
- Students involved in shooting planned after-school fight, police say
- Vernal mom sentenced for doing drugs while her child was allegedly raped
- Bottle flipping: the craze that's driving parents crazy
- Fearing Election Day trouble, some US schools cancel classes
- Google puts the brakes on Fiber, plans for layoffs
- Shallow grave of Mt. Pleasant man was set on fire, police say
- BYU announces 5 policy changes following sexual assault investigation
- Utah pilot arrested for investigation of flying under influence
- Body of overdue hunter found in Kane County at bottom of cliff
- Pence in Utah to rally Republicans, conservatives for Trump