S.L. GOP launches probe into troubled recorder's deputy
The Salt Lake County Republican Party is launching an investigation into a deputy of the county's embattled recorder.
Latest News & Features
Alex Cabrero | Posted Jul 21st - 10:13pm
The Brian Head Fire is at 95 percent containment and no longer threatening any structures. Firefighters are being credited for doing an amazing job keeping the flames away from hundreds of others. On Friday, a special dedication was held for them.
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 21st - 9:35pm
An 18-year-old boy facing charges for a car crash that killed two of his friends after prom agreed Friday to have his case transferred to the adult system, where he is expected to take a plea deal.
The Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 9:02pm
The Latest on an Australian woman fatally shot by a Minneapolis police officer after calling 911 (all times local):
Western Governors University | Posted Jul 21st - 9:00pm
Often the thought of pursuing higher education seems expensive and slow. These tips can help you find a program that fits your schedule and helps you graduate in less time and with less money.
Robert J. Davis, CNN | Posted Jul 21st - 8:31pm
How much should you drink to stay hydrated during exercise? You may need less water than you think but more water than other hydrating beverages.
Mike Anderson | Posted Jul 21st - 8:02pm
Heather Simonsen | Posted Jul 21st - 7:31pm
Jacob Klopfenstein | Posted Jul 21st - 7:00pm
Erin Goff | Posted Jul 21st - 6:34pm
Intermountain LiVe Well program helps couple improve their health and their marriage.
KSL.com | Posted Jul 21st - 5:49pm
The Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 5:19pm
Katie McKellar | Posted Jul 21st - 4:53pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Jul 21st - 4:50pm
Ken Thomas and Jill Colvin, Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 4:17pm
Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 4:16pm
Dave Cawley | Posted Jul 21st - 3:43pm
David Clyde, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jul 21st - 3:26pm
There are some movies for which the traditional movie ratings don't apply. "Dunkirk" is a beautiful and intense war movie that shifts graphic content from a visual experience to an emotional experience.
Robert J. DeBry and Associates | Posted Jul 21st - 3:00pm
Accepting help from a stranger can be circumstantial. Here are some things to consider.
Matthew Lee and Josh Lederman, Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 2:41pm
American citizens will be barred by the U.S. from traveling to North Korea beginning next month following a prohibition on using U.S. passports to enter the country, the State Department said Friday.
Pat Reavy | Posted Jul 21st - 2:14pm
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- S.L. GOP launches probe into troubled recorder's deputy
- Springville man's asthma was actually an 8-pound tumor
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- UDOT to create a new east-west connection across I-15 in Layton
- 1 dead, 1 injured following Spanish Fork confrontation
- Couple tried to hide newborn's addiction by giving her drugs, police say
- Agents arrest man suspected in shootings
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- Mexico City sees drug-war-style violence come to the capital
- Poland's senators approve contentious court overhaul
- Helmand provincial police chief says errant US airstrike confirmed by Pentagon kills 12 Afghan National Security Forces
- Here is the latest news from The Associated Press at 11:40 p.m. EDT