Jeep pulls Corona Arch rope swing shot from Super Bowl ad
Latest News & Features
David Rising, Associated Press | Posted Feb 13th - 10:20am
Russia's prime minister accused the West on Saturday of rekindling the Cold War, telling a meeting of top defense officials, diplomats and national leaders that sanctions imposed after the annexation of Crimea and new moves by the NATO alliance "only aggravate" tensions.
Andrew Adams | Posted Feb 13th - 10:05am
Marjorie Cortez | Posted Feb 13th - 9:29am
Sam Turner, Deseret News National | Posted Feb 13th - 8:41am
You might not have to buy your partner expensive gifts in order to improve your relationship. In fact, overspending may have the opposite effect.
Natalie Crofts | Posted Feb 13th - 8:35am
Ben Lockhart | Posted Feb 12th - 10:50pm
Devon Dewey | Posted Feb 12th - 10:38pm
Ladd Egan | Posted Feb 12th - 10:36pm
Ben Lockhart | Posted Feb 12th - 10:16pm
Katie McKellar | Posted Feb 12th - 9:41pm
Ben Lockhart | Posted Feb 12th - 9:04pm
Jen Christensen, CNN | Posted Feb 12th - 8:41pm
Have you ever tried to stop yourself from doing something, but were unable to summon up the willpower? A new study finds your brain might be working against your best intentions, and scientists think they might know what could help you unlock your better self.
Robynn Garfield, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Feb 12th - 8:08pm
For parents with stubborn kids, life can feel at times like they're trying to tow a 747 with their teeth. A new study may give hope to tired parents working with stubbornness, showing a connection between adult success and childhood defiance.
McKenzie Romero | Posted Feb 12th - 7:38pm
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted Feb 12th - 6:40pm
After pulling over a vehicle for a minor moving violation, police arrested both female occupants.
Sandra Olney | Posted Feb 12th - 6:31pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted Feb 12th - 6:00pm
Amy Joi O'Donoghue | Posted Feb 12th - 5:59pm
Jacques Billeaud and Paul Davenport, Associated Press | Posted Feb 12th - 5:59pm
Two 15-year-old girls died Friday in a shooting at a suburban Phoenix high school that initially caused panic among parents who could not reach their children but later emerged as a murder-suicide.
- Parents' guide: How 'Deadpool' earned its R rating
- Jeep pulls Corona Arch rope swing shot from Super Bowl ad
- Gateway Mall considering dress code
- Smithfield teen buys flowers for every girl at school
- Research and control at center of marijuana debate: LDS Church issues new statement
- Charges: Man murdered woman who had been 'showing off large amounts of money'
- Price police arrest 2 women during traffic stop
- City officials ask for lawsuit to be dismissed, call 2012 flood an 'act of God'
- Police: Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was killed
- Study shows connection between childhood defiance and adult success