Brush fire in Utah County newest of several burning across the state
Latest News & Features
Tom Krisher and Marcy Gordon, Associated Press | Posted Jun 25th - 6:54pm
Japanese air bag maker Takata Corp. has filed for bankruptcy protection in Tokyo and the U.S., overwhelmed by lawsuits and recall costs related to its production of faulty air bag inflators that are linked to the death of at least 16 people.
Han Guan By and Didi Tang, Associated Press | Posted Jun 25th - 5:56pm
Yvette Cruz | Posted Jun 25th - 5:47pm
Iram Asim, Associated Press | Posted Jun 25th - 5:10pm
Alerted by an announcement over a mosque's loudspeaker that an overturned tanker truck had sprung a leak, scores of villagers raced to the scene with fuel containers Sunday to gather the oil. Then the wreck exploded, engulfing people in flames as they screamed in terror.
Marjorie Cortez | Posted Jun 25th - 5:10pm
Michelle L. Price, Associated Press | Posted Jun 25th - 4:46pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Jun 25th - 4:04pm
Jake Coyle, Associated Press | Posted Jun 25th - 3:31pm
The hulking machines of "Transformers" are no longer box-office behemoths in North America. But they're still big in China.
Pat Reavy | Posted Jun 25th - 2:42pm
The Associated Press | Posted Jun 25th - 1:43pm
The Associated Press | Posted Jun 25th - 1:34pm
Jessica Suerth CNN | Posted Jun 25th - 12:34pm
A public library may conjure up an image of a place where a septuagenarian is scouring for books on tape or a harried mom is trying to calm her kids by reading "Where The Wild Things Are."
Pat Reavy | Posted Jun 25th - 10:27am
Deb Riechmann, Associated Press | Posted Jun 25th - 8:22am
CIA Director Mike Pompeo says he thinks disclosure of America's secret intelligence is on the rise, fueled partly by the "worship" of leakers like Edward Snowden.
Alison Berg | Posted Jun 24th - 11:02pm
KSL.com Staff | Posted Jun 24th - 10:29pm
Defending Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour champion Mike Dowdy earned the top spot on the podium with a first-place performance of 97.83 points in the pro wakeboard tour's first-ever trip to Utah.
The Associated Press | Posted Jun 24th - 10:12pm
Eleven days after laying his son to rest, Frank J. Kerrigan got a call from a friend. "Your son is alive," he said.
- Brush fire in Utah County newest of several burning across the state
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Specialized team to help fight Brian Head Fire
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Air bag maker Takata files for bankruptcy in Japan, US
- W. Jordan woman killed in rollover on Mountain View Corridor
- Analysis: Utah House map may give GOP advantage
- Have You Seen This? Reporter versus Irish weather