Residents urged to stay out of Jordan River due to algae-related toxin
Latest News & Features
Western Governors University | Posted Jul 21st - 9:00pm
Often the thought of pursuing higher education seems expensive and slow. These tips can help you find a program that fits your schedule and helps you graduate in less time and with less money.
Robert J. Davis, CNN | Posted Jul 21st - 8:31pm
How much should you drink to stay hydrated during exercise? You may need less water than you think but more water than other hydrating beverages.
The Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 8:26pm
The Latest on an Australian woman fatally shot by a Minneapolis police officer after calling 911 (all times local):
Mike Anderson | Posted Jul 21st - 8:02pm
Heather Simonsen | Posted Jul 21st - 7:31pm
Erin Goff | Posted Jul 21st - 6:34pm
Intermountain LiVe Well program helps couple improve their health and their marriage.
KSL.com | Posted Jul 21st - 5:49pm
The Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 5:19pm
Katie McKellar | Posted Jul 21st - 4:53pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Jul 21st - 4:50pm
Ken Thomas and Jill Colvin, Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 4:17pm
Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 4:16pm
Dave Cawley | Posted Jul 21st - 3:43pm
David Clyde, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jul 21st - 3:26pm
There are some movies for which the traditional movie ratings don't apply. "Dunkirk" is a beautiful and intense war movie that shifts graphic content from a visual experience to an emotional experience.
Robert J. DeBry and Associates | Posted Jul 21st - 3:00pm
Accepting help from a stranger can be circumstantial. Here are some things to consider.
Matthew Lee and Josh Lederman, Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 2:41pm
American citizens will be barred by the U.S. from traveling to North Korea beginning next month following a prohibition on using U.S. passports to enter the country, the State Department said Friday.
Pat Reavy | Posted Jul 21st - 2:14pm
Lisa Riley Roche | Posted Jul 21st - 1:54pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Jul 21st - 1:50pm
John Clyde, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jul 21st - 1:18pm
This guy dived 131 feet deep on one breath of air. This may be the most anxiety producing thing you seen all week.
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- Springville man's asthma was actually an 8-pound tumor
- Couple tried to hide newborn's addiction by giving her drugs, police say
- 1 dead, 1 injured following Spanish Fork confrontation
- UDOT to create a new east-west connection across I-15 in Layton
- Residents urged to stay out of Jordan River due to algae-related toxin
- The Latest: Union head applauds police chief's resignation
- Parents Guide: 'Dunkirk' is PG-13 but not for the reasons you would expect
- LIVE: Days of '47 Cowboy Games & Rodeo