LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical marijuana bill
Latest News & Features
Kim Tong-Hyung, Associated Press | Posted Feb 6th - 10:01am
North Korea has moved up the window of its planned long-range rocket launch to Feb. 7-14, South Korea's Defense Ministry said Saturday. The launch, which the North says is an effort to send a satellite into orbit, would be in defiance of repeated warnings by outside governments that suspect it is a banned test of ballistic missile technology.
Emily Larson | Posted Feb 6th - 9:37am
Ms. America joined Rep. Marc Roberts, R-Santaquin, at a news conference Friday to express her support of the proposed Food Freedom Act.
Ashley Moser | Posted Feb 6th - 8:28am
Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort wants to add two new lifts in American Fork Canyon on land they own.
Steve Almasy and Kevin Wang CNN | Posted Feb 5th - 11:02pm
At least five people were killed Saturday morning when a magnitude-6.4 earthquake hit Taiwan, the Taiwanese Disaster Response Center said.
Andy Larsen | Posted Feb 5th - 10:55pm
Three thoughts on the Jazz's deja vu game, the matchup problems the Bucks faced, and how the Jazz's 5-game winning streak puts them in an intriguing playoff position.
Kareem Copeland, Associated Press | Posted Feb 5th - 10:50pm
The Utah Jazz struggled offensively for the second straight game. Once again, it didn't matter.
Michelle L. Price, Associated Press | Posted Feb 5th - 9:22pm
Dennis Romboy | Posted Feb 5th - 8:50pm
Daphne Chen | Posted Feb 5th - 8:41pm
Keith McCord | Posted Feb 5th - 7:55pm
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted Feb 5th - 7:22pm
Natalie Crofts | Posted Feb 5th - 7:08pm
Sean Walker | Posted Feb 5th - 7:01pm
BYU's come-from-behind upset win over No. 25 Saint Mary's Thursday received notice as Kyle Collinsworth soared through the air for a pair of dunks in transition midway through the second half. But the rally really started on the defensive end.
McKenzie Romero | Posted Feb 5th - 6:41pm
Jasen Lee | Posted Feb 5th - 6:21pm
Ben Lockhart | Posted Feb 5th - 6:06pm
Curt Anderson, Associated Press | Posted Feb 5th - 5:40pm
Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, who became the sixth man on the moon when he and Alan Shepard helped NASA recover from Apollo 13's "successful failure" and later devoted his life to exploring physics, the mind, and unexplained phenomena such as psychics and aliens, has died in Florida. He was 85.
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical marijuana bill
- Dermatologist tips for treating dry, cracked hands
- Feds arrest 82 undocumented immigrants with prior convictions in Utah operation
- Snowbird makes plans to build ski lifts into American Fork Canyon
- Gold is 2016's most beloved asset
- Bountiful man charged with murder in death of woman after carjacking
- Bill would cut state involvement in direct food sales from producers
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor LaVoy Finicum at funeral
- Officers break the rules to save baby wounded in drive-by shooting
- Zion's 5 best short and easy hikes