Teen who stabbed classmates apologizes, says he doesn't deserve mercy
Latest News & Features
Andrew Adams | Posted Jun 22nd - 9:24pm
Alan Fram and Ricardo Alonso-Zaldivar, Associated Press | Posted Jun 22nd - 9:10pm
Senate Republicans launched their plan for shriveling Barack Obama's health care law Thursday, edging a step closer to their dream of repeal with a bill that would slice and reshape Medicaid for the poor, relax rules on insurers and end tax increases on higher earners that have helped finance expanded coverage for millions.
Homie | Posted Jun 22nd - 9:00pm
Every year, Parade of Homes builders and designers turn dreams into reality. If you haven’t yet been to this year’s Utah Valley Parade of Homes, you’re in for a treat. Here are some of the trends you’ll see popping up throughout th
Andy Larsen | Posted Jun 22nd - 8:51pm
Jazz made a move to trade up to select Donovan Mitchell with No. 13 pick in the 2017 NBA Draft. Then, they did it again, moving up to No. 28. They did have to trade a current Jazzman in order to make their moves.
Pat Reavy | Posted Jun 22nd - 8:50pm
Robert J. Davis, CNN | Posted Jun 22nd - 8:12pm
You've probably heard the trendy phrase that "sitting is the new smoking." Although it's an exaggeration to equate the two behaviors — nothing comes close to smoking in its many ruinous and deadly effects on the body — research does show that prolonged sitting may be harmful, even if you exercise regularly.
Viviane Vo-Duc | Posted Jun 22nd - 7:00pm
Ben Lockhart | Posted Jun 22nd - 6:53pm
Dennis Romboy | Posted Jun 22nd - 6:28pm
Michael Liedtke and Tom Krisher, Associated Press | Posted Jun 22nd - 5:40pm
Uber is enabling passengers to tip its U.S. drivers with a tap on its ride-hailing app for the first time, part of a push to recast itself as a company with a conscience and a heart.
The Associated Press | Posted Jun 22nd - 5:09pm
Brianna Bodily | Posted Jun 22nd - 4:36pm
Jonathan Lemire and Eric Tucker, Associated Press | Posted Jun 22nd - 4:07pm
President Donald Trump declared Thursday he never made and doesn't have recordings of his private conversations with ousted former FBI Director James Comey, ending a month-long guessing game that he started with a cryptic tweet and that ensnared his administration in yet more controversy.
Amy Joi O'Donoghue | Posted Jun 22nd - 4:04pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Jun 22nd - 3:36pm
Josh Furlong | Posted Jun 22nd - 3:19pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jun 22nd - 3:07pm
KSL Classifieds | Posted Jun 22nd - 3:00pm
Summer’s here! A time of jubilation for the beach-bodied, the overworked school teacher and the enthusiastic summer camper, but the sunny season cuts both ways: The same heat that invites swimsuits, vacations and campouts is also… well&hellip
- Jury vindicates harassed ex-West Jordan cop, awards $2.7M
- Teen who stabbed classmates apologizes, says he doesn't deserve mercy
- Jazz trade up twice, select Donovan Mitchell with No. 13, Tony Bradley with No. 28
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Karate instructor, 81, arrested in sex abuse investigation
- Monroe father pleads guilty in death of baby who died of dehydration, neglect
- LIVE: NBA Draft coverage
- Woman sought protective order before deadly shooting, police say
- Police arrest Bluffdale man who said he accidentally shot wife in stomach
- Brian Head Fire nears 11K acres burned; 3 more cabins destroyed
- Mexican president dismisses spying, wants fast investigation
- Here is the latest news from The Associated Press at 11:40 p.m. EDT
- Philippines: Malaysian financier believed killed in siege
- Philippine military says Malaysian militant who helped finance monthlong siege on city believed killed in fighting