Hit-and-run driver dies after crashing into Kearns home
Latest News & Features
Wendy Leonard and Alex Cabrero | Posted Aug 1st - 10:25pm
Marjorie Cortez | Posted Aug 1st - 10:25pm
Celeste Tholen Rosenlof | Posted Aug 1st - 10:24pm
The Associated Press | Posted Aug 1st - 9:30pm
A hitchhiking robot that captured the hearts of fans worldwide met its demise in the U.S.
Katie Larsen | Posted Aug 1st - 8:44pm
David Goldman, Associated Press | Posted Aug 1st - 7:56pm
Nestled in a north Georgia forest, over 4,000 classic cars decorate 32 acres that have been turned into a junkyard museum. Owner Walter Dean Lewis' parents started the business in 1931 as a general store that also sold auto parts. Lewis grew the collection, which had just 40 cars in the '70s, over time.
The Associated Press | Posted Aug 1st - 6:40pm
Katie McKellar | Posted Aug 1st - 6:28pm
Michael Martinez and Deborah Bloom CNN | Posted Aug 1st - 5:17pm
Conflicting reports emerged on whether Jericho, the brother of slain Cecil the lion, was also killed Saturday in an illegal hunt in Zimbabwe.
Morgan Jacobsen | Posted Aug 1st - 4:48pm
Rod Zundel | Posted Aug 1st - 1:35pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted Aug 1st - 12:51pm
Eugene Scott CNN | Posted Aug 1st - 12:17pm
A federal judge in California issued a temporary restraining order Friday against the group that has released several undercover videos of Planned Parenthood leaders after it attempted to release secretly-recorded footage of a different abortion group.
Nkoyo Iyamba | Posted Aug 1st - 11:48am
- Hit-and-run driver dies after crashing into Kearns home
- Win a free Tesla — Hint: It's not easy
- Parents of missing Idaho toddler believe he's still alive
- Utah woman says clinical trial cured her hepatitis C
- Tanker spills milk, starts fire in Weber Canyon rollover
- GALLERY: In rural Georgia, a junkyard of classic cars
- West Haven boy fulfills dream of going to Floyd Mayweather's gym
- Bomb explodes at Idaho Falls law office
- 2 arrested in connection with shooting, chase
- 22 missing, unclaimed veterans in Utah laid to rest
▼ Nasdaq 5128.28 -0.50
S&P 500 2103.84