Utah woman says IRS scam call was accompanied by follow vehicle resembling police car
Latest News & Features
Jessica Ivins | Posted May 26th - 6:44am
A little boy in England admired his neighbor’s haircut so much, he begged his obliging uncle to give him a matching ’do. The only problem — the neighbor with the killer hair doesn’t actually have much of it, at least not on top.
Nicole Vowell | Posted May 25th - 10:34pm
Pat Reavy | Posted May 25th - 10:31pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted May 25th - 10:29pm
Charles Riley, CNN | Posted May 25th - 8:56pm
The head of the network that connects the world's banks has issued a warning: Hackers will strike again, and they could bring down a bank.
Marcia Dunn, Associated Press | Posted May 25th - 8:23pm
NASA's yearlong spaceman still is nursing sore feet, stiff legs and fatigue, even after nearly three months back on Earth.
Ashley Kewish | Posted May 25th - 7:52pm
Arianne Brown, KSL.com Contributor | Posted May 25th - 7:24pm
Morgan Jacobsen | Posted May 25th - 7:03pm
Michael Anderson | Posted May 25th - 7:02pm
Michael Biesecker and Bradley Klapper, Associated Press | Posted May 25th - 7:00pm
Hillary Clinton and her team ignored clear guidance from the State Department that her email setup broke federal standards and could leave sensitive material vulnerable to hackers, a department audit has found. Her aides twice brushed aside concerns, in one case telling technical staff "the matter was not to be discussed further."
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted May 25th - 6:55pm
Dennis Romboy | Posted May 25th - 5:58pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted May 25th - 5:14pm
Pat Reavy | Posted May 25th - 4:48pm
Dennis Romboy | Posted May 25th - 4:27pm
Sara Ashley O'Brien, CNN | Posted May 25th - 3:34pm
In a room full of highly successful women in their late 20s and 30s, the talk moved from "How was your week?" to "Have you frozen your eggs yet?"
Palmer Gibbs, Graphiq | Posted May 25th - 3:03pm
Donald Trump clawed to his first lead in a general election matchup against Hillary Clinton, surpassing the former secretary of state by 0.2 percent as of May 21.
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Utah woman says IRS scam call was accompanied by follow vehicle resembling police car
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Bees chase car for 2 days to rescue queen
- 6 deals for Memorial Day weekend
- NASA's yearlong spaceman still has sore feet, fatigue
- New drone racing sport taking off in Utah