FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
Latest News & Features
Annie Knox | Posted Jul 20th - 7:11am
Utah's Days of '47 Rodeo broke in its new 10,000-seat home Wednesday with praise from Utah political and religious leaders
Ken Ritter, Associated Press | Posted Jul 20th - 7:10am
Former football star and convicted felon O.J. Simpson will command the world's attention once again Thursday when he pleads for his freedom on live TV.
Ashley Moser | Posted Jul 19th - 11:22pm
Nicole Vowell | Posted Jul 19th - 10:35pm
Ashley Stilson | Posted Jul 19th - 10:20pm
Jacob Klopfenstein | Posted Jul 19th - 9:40pm
Erica Werner and Alan Fram, Associated Press | Posted Jul 19th - 9:32pm
Lecturing fellow Republicans, President Donald Trump summoned GOP senators to the White House Wednesday and told them face-to-face they must not leave town for their August recess without sending him an "Obamacare" repeal bill to sign. Senators responded by vowing to revive legislative efforts left for dead twice already this week.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Jul 19th - 9:13pm
Alpine Plastic Surgery | Posted Jul 19th - 9:00pm
Summer is here, but are you ready for that boat day with your friends? Here are some tips to jump start your road to making healthy changes and kicking bad habits.
Jed Boal | Posted Jul 19th - 8:34pm
Alex Cabrero | Posted Jul 19th - 8:03pm
Sandee Lamotte, CNN | Posted Jul 19th - 7:00pm
The claims are everywhere: If you add apple cider vinegar to your daily diet, it will help you lose weight. "Research supports the use for weight loss," declares one manufacturer.
Don Babwin and Jeff Baenen, Associated Press | Posted Jul 19th - 6:41pm
After running away from his Minnesota home in 1976, 16-year-old Jimmy Haakenson called his mother, told her he was in Chicago, then disappeared forever.
Camilla Stimpson | Posted Jul 19th - 6:20pm
Susan Scutti, CNN | Posted Jul 19th - 6:19pm
Sen. John McCain, 80, has been diagnosed with a primary glioblastoma, a type of brain tumor, Mayo Clinic doctors directly involved in the senator's care told CNN exclusively. The doctors spoke directly to CNN Chief Medical Correspondent, Dr. Sanjay Gupta.
Rodrique Ngowi, Associated Press | Posted Jul 19th - 6:15pm
The Massachusetts community where 20 people suspected of witchcraft were put to death in 1692 unveiled a memorial to 19 of those victims on Wednesday, promising never to forget the tragedy.
Pat Reavy | Posted Jul 19th - 5:49pm
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Jul 19th - 5:34pm
Dennis Romboy | Posted Jul 19th - 5:15pm
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- 16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- Days of '47 Rodeo settles in to new home with prayer, poem, praise
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Forest Service asks public to clean up after themselves after target shooting leads to wildfire
- Additional cougar hunting permits proposed for 2017-2018 season
- This is what Zion National Park might do to solve overcrowding issues; how to comment
- Looking for a real challenge? Millwood 100 offers ‘ultimate tour' of Wasatch mountains