Rand Paul rallies Utahns, calls Donald Trump mania 'insane'
Latest News & Features
Rebecca Santana and Kevin McGill, Associated Press | Posted Aug 29th - 5:14pm
As the church bells rang marking the decade since Hurricane Katrina struck the Gulf Coast, the 80-year-old woman wept softly into a tissue as she leaned against her rusting Oldsmobile near a Catholic church in Mississippi.
Juan A. Lozano, Associated Press | Posted Aug 29th - 5:10pm
Prosecutors on Saturday charged a 30-year-old man with capital murder in the killing of a sheriff's deputy who was gunned down from behind while filling up his patrol car at a suburban Houston gas station.
Christopher S. Rugaber, Associated Press | Posted Aug 29th - 2:38pm
Fewer people sought U.S. unemployment benefits last week, evidence that employers remain confident in the economy and are laying off few workers.
McKenzie Romero | Posted Aug 29th - 1:15pm
Katie McKellar | Posted Aug 29th - 12:30pm
Jay Yoemans, Deseret News | Posted Aug 29th - 12:22pm
Here is a preseason look at the best options for the 2015 Heisman Trophy.
Jasen Lee | Posted Aug 29th - 11:55am
Dennis Romboy | Posted Aug 29th - 11:20am
Ben Lockhart | Posted Aug 29th - 10:55am
Ken Thomas and Lisa Lerer, Associated Press | Posted Aug 29th - 10:30am
In ways both subtle and blunt, Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign is sending a message to Vice President Joe Biden about his potential presidential campaign: This won't be easy.
Daphne Chen | Posted Aug 29th - 10:15am
Morgan Wilkins | Posted Aug 29th - 9:40am
Pat Reavy | Posted Aug 28th - 10:21pm
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted Aug 28th - 10:21pm
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted Aug 28th - 9:51pm
Marjorie Cortez | Posted Aug 28th - 9:21pm
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted Aug 28th - 8:49pm
Henry Hanks CNN | Posted Aug 28th - 8:25pm
Adam Park considers himself lucky. He weighed 315 pounds at 15, but didn't run into trouble with bullies or pressure from family and friends.
Kelly Wallace, CNN | Posted Aug 28th - 7:42pm
If you have a daughter like I do who hates dresses and abhors anything pink, sparkly or with ruffles and frills, you are pretty much out of luck if you head to most of the major retail stores. What you end up doing is shopping in the boys' section for your daughter's clothing.
- Bizarre Mars photos: Signs of life, or signs the Internet has lost its mind?
- Google to kill single most annoying thing about browsing the Web
- Fastest-growing Utah companies honored by magazine
- Rand Paul rallies Utahns, calls Donald Trump mania 'insane'
- Man charged with murder in shooting of Houston area deputy
- Man jailed after critically injuring sister's boyfriend, police say
- Have You Seen This? Destroying ammo or popping popcorn
- Fatal shot in standoff with West Jordan police was self-inflicted
- Before nation's top Democrats, Clinton sends Biden a message
- #ClothesWithoutLimits: Fed-up moms create their own clothing for girls
▼ DJIA 16643.01 -11.76
▲ Nasdaq 4828.33 +15.62
▲ S&P 500 1988.87 +1.21