Brian Head fire reaches 37,560 acres Saturday; largest fire burning in US
A fire larger than the size of Provo continues to burn near Brian Head Saturday morning.
Latest News & Features
Sylvia Hui and Danica Kirka, Associated Press | Posted Jun 24th - 9:38am
Ben Lockhart | Posted Jun 24th - 8:34am
Darlene Superville, Associated Press | Posted Jun 24th - 8:02am
Two weeks into her new life as a full-time Washingtonian, Melania Trump is staying true to her reputation as more homebody than social butterfly.
Techbargains | Posted Jun 24th - 8:00am
Act fast as stock is limited and these discounts will not last.
Jasen Lee | Posted Jun 24th - 7:29am
Ashley Stilson | Posted Jun 23rd - 10:39pm
Alison Berg | Posted Jun 23rd - 10:01pm
Wayne Drash and Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN | Posted Jun 23rd - 9:22pm
Nicole McDonald eases her silver minivan across Bear Mountain Bridge and hooks a right onto the steep two-lane highway.
Ashley Stilson | Posted Jun 23rd - 9:00pm
Amy Joi O'Donoghue | Posted Jun 23rd - 8:49pm
Ben Lockhart | Posted Jun 23rd - 8:16pm
Xoel Cardenas | Posted Jun 23rd - 7:38pm
Ashley Stilson | Posted Jun 23rd - 7:31pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Jun 23rd - 7:08pm
Mark Kennedy, Associated Press | Posted Jun 23rd - 6:43pm
Matthew Daly, Associated Press | Posted Jun 23rd - 5:40pm
Republicans and Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are seeking information about alleged political interference by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch into the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.
- Brian Head fire reaches 37,560 acres Saturday; largest fire burning in US
- Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron draws interest
- Utah man opens up about trip to North Korea
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Brian Head Fire reaches 33,000 acres by Friday
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys
- New commander takes over Hill's 388th Fighter Wing
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- Park City switches to all-electric bus system
- Cougars to retire No. 6 jersey, and other highlights from BYU football media day
- From Left Field: NBA draft’s top pick makes online mistake; kittens and hockey is a winning combo
- How Donovan Mitchell found his way to the Utah Jazz
- Jazz trade up twice, select Donovan Mitchell with No. 13, Tony Bradley with No. 28