'It's big. We need help,' 911 calls illustrate wildfire's fast start
Latest News & Features
Andrew Adams | Posted Jun 28th - 10:45pm
Lisa Riley Roche | Posted Jun 28th - 10:24pm
Annie Knox | Posted Jun 28th - 9:50pm
Ben Lockhart | Posted Jun 28th - 9:29pm
Yvette Cruz | Posted Jun 28th - 9:04pm
One person is dead after a semitruck and car collided Wednesday evening.
Xoel Cardenas | Posted Jun 28th - 8:42pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jun 28th - 8:30pm
Annie Knox | Posted Jun 28th - 8:02pm
Lisa Riley Roche | Posted Jun 28th - 7:48pm
Kelly P. Kissel, Associated Press | Posted Jun 28th - 7:38pm
John Hollenhorst | Posted Jun 28th - 7:02pm
Liesl Nielsen | Posted Jun 28th - 6:22pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jun 28th - 6:17pm
Raphael Satter and Frank Bajak, Associated Press | Posted Jun 28th - 5:53pm
Companies and governments around the world on Wednesday counted the cost of a software epidemic that has disrupted ports, hospitals and banks.
Ryan Morgan | Posted Jun 28th - 5:39pm
Jill Colvin, Associated Press | Posted Jun 28th - 5:16pm
President Donald Trump is urging the House to pass legislation that would stiffen punishments on people who re-enter the U.S. illegally and for "sanctuary" jurisdictions that refuse to cooperate with federal deportation forces.
Associated Press | Posted Jun 28th - 4:45pm
Jill Bleed and Andrew Demillo, Associated Press | Posted Jun 28th - 4:24pm
A man yelled "Freedom!" as he crashed his vehicle into Arkansas' new Ten Commandments monument early Wednesday, nearly three years after he was arrested in the destruction of Oklahoma's monument at its state Capitol, authorities said.
Alan Fram and Erica Werner, Associated Press | Posted Jun 28th - 4:18pm
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell explored options for salvaging the battered Republican health care bill Wednesday but confronted an expanding chorus of GOP detractors, deepening the uncertainty over whether the party can resuscitate its bedrock promise to repeal President Barack Obama's overhaul.
- West Jordan woman shot to death at intersection; gunman later found dead
- Hiker dies after trying to find family's way back to trailhead
- 'It's big. We need help,' 911 calls illustrate wildfire's fast start
- Police in Nephi searching for wanted fugitive, residents asked to stay indoors
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Pants for women, parental leave for all LDS Church employees
- 3 teens admit roles in death of West Valley police officer
- Motorcyclist killed in I-84 crash
- Judge tosses suit claiming excessive force in Utah traffic stop
- 1 dead after semitruck and car collide near Eureka