Duo pistol-whipped man with disabilities, taped him to wheelchair, police say
Latest News & Features
Dennis Romboy | Posted Sep 3rd - 6:52am
Pat Reavy | Posted Sep 2nd - 10:19pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Sep 2nd - 10:18pm
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted Sep 2nd - 9:42pm
We've all fallen victim to all the feels that come with finishing a great book, but one little boy can't seem to handle his emotions.
Pat Reavy and Mike Anderson | Posted Sep 2nd - 9:14pm
Fire crews achieved 100 percent containment of the Quail Hollow Fire by 7 p.m. Wednesday.
Geoff Liesik | Posted Sep 2nd - 9:11pm
Ken Thomas, Associated Press | Posted Sep 2nd - 8:51pm
Approaching a time of decision, Vice President Joe Biden tested the political waters in Florida on Wednesday as he mulls over whether to join a 2016 presidential race that's left a lot Democrats wanting more choice.
Amanda Jackson, Special to CNN | Posted Sep 2nd - 8:31pm
Obese, unhealthy and mourning the loss of his owner, Vincent was surrendered to a county animal shelter in Houston two weeks ago. His prospects didn't look good.
Sam Penrod | Posted Sep 2nd - 8:11pm
Ben Lockhart | Posted Sep 2nd - 7:49pm
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted Sep 2nd - 7:28pm
Drew Kann, CNN | Posted Sep 2nd - 6:26pm
On the morning of September 2, 1945, Lt. Cmdr. James Starnes stood on the deck of the USS Missouri, surrounded by his fellow seamen, hundreds of Allied warships and the blue waters of Tokyo Bay.
Jessica Ivins | Posted Sep 2nd - 6:18pm
Taylor Swift fans beware: purchasing tickets from unauthorized outlets for Friday's sold-out show in Salt Lake City may put you at risk of being turned away at the door.
Ben Lockhart | Posted Sep 2nd - 5:19pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Sep 2nd - 4:48pm
A shot was accidentally fired through a window of the Utah County Attorney's Office last week.
Martha Ostergar | Posted Sep 2nd - 3:33pm
Utah.com | Posted Sep 2nd - 2:00pm
Herb Scribner, Deseret News National | Posted Sep 2nd - 1:51pm
Religion is an important and influential aspect of our lives, even as we near death. But a new study from researchers at the University of Pittsburgh found that religion is rarely discussed between patients and doctors in intensive-care units, according to Fox News.
Martha Ostergar | Posted Sep 2nd - 1:15pm
A British man built a flying craft with 54 drones, and it's strong enough to hold a man and blow your mind.
- Duo pistol-whipped man with disabilities, taped him to wheelchair, police say
- New fighter jets arrive at Hill Air Force Base
- BYU student health plan no longer compliant with Affordable Care Act
- Mom pursues murder charge in death of son after driveway fight
- Blood moon has some expecting end of the world
- 2 Magna deaths are connected, police say
- 11 Utahns who found fame on reality TV (and where they are now)
- Lehi High School softball coach recovering from lightning strike
- Carbon County emergency manager charged with 20 felonies
- Terminally ill Utah girl who received over 189K Christmas cards turns 7
S&P 500 1948.86