Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU student who went missing in China
Latest News & Features
Pat Reavy | Posted Feb 10th - 10:41pm
Kareem Copeland, Associated Press | Posted Feb 10th - 10:10pm
Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak addressed the play of Lorenzo Bonam and others during a team meeting this week. The Utes were coming off consecutive losses and Bonam was benched in a loss to Oregon on Sunday.
Pat Reavy | Posted Feb 10th - 10:06pm
Andy Larsen | Posted Feb 10th - 9:49pm
Three thoughts on the Jazz not getting much help from their bench, turnovers hurting Utah, and an estimation of the chances that the Jazz make a deal before next week's trade deadline.
Candice Madsen | Posted Feb 10th - 9:09pm
Nicole Carpenter, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Feb 10th - 8:46pm
It's that moment you realize you are a stove top; your roles are like the burners. Most people can handle six hot burners at a time, but all of yours are roaring at high heat. These three steps will help you turn down overwhelm and avoid burnout.
Katie McKellar | Posted Feb 10th - 8:11pm
Jed Boal | Posted Feb 10th - 8:08pm
Natalie Crofts | Posted Feb 10th - 7:22pm
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted Feb 10th - 7:01pm
Wendy Leonard | Posted Feb 10th - 6:56pm
Wendy Leonard | Posted Feb 10th - 6:47pm
Nate Eaton and Nate Sunderland, EastIdahoNews | Posted Feb 10th - 6:35pm
A train derailment in Idaho left some 31 rail cars off track Wednesday morning. The cars were loaded with soda ash, which spilled along the crash site.
Juliet Linderman, Associated Press | Posted Feb 10th - 6:11pm
A gunman fatally shot a sheriff's deputy inside a crowded restaurant at lunchtime Wednesday and killed another deputy in a shootout nearby, authorities and witnesses said.
Terry Tang, Associated Press | Posted Feb 10th - 5:31pm
Caleb Jones, Associated Press | Posted Feb 10th - 5:10pm
Legendary surfer Eddie Aikau would have gone out. But Wednesday's surf in Hawaii didn't stack up to his namesake competition's big-wave standards, and the event was called off hours before it was supposed to happen.
Lindsay Whitehurst, Associated Press | Posted Feb 10th - 4:35pm
- With more parents choosing not to vaccinate, Utah on brink of losing 'herd immunity'
- Parents' guide: How 'Deadpool' earned its R rating
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU student who went missing in China
- 9-year-old girl critically injured in Salt Lake City crash
- New video of 'Yeti' at ski resort sparks Internet debate
- LDS missionary from Kaysville killed in Pennsylvania crash
- Bountiful man ordered to stand trial in murder of wife's ex-husband
- 6 creative date ideas for Valentine's Day
- Police looking for alleged serial taco cart robbers
- Hawaii's big-wave surf competition called off
- More than 70 injured in train derailment in Egypt
- North Korea responds to South Korea's closing of jointly run factory park by vowing to scrap two crucial cross-border communicat
- Afghan policeman opens fire on colleagues, kills 4
- North Korea says it will deport all South Korean nationals from jointly run factory park in North